Miami DUI Attorneys with 38 Years of Combined Experience
Don't let a DUI conviction ruin your future. If you were arrested for driving under the influence in Miami, Florida, your future, career and wellbeing are on the line. At Parks & Braxton, PA, we know that DUI arrests involve more than meets the eye; you aren't guilty just because you were arrested. That's why our team of Miami DUI defense lawyers is committed to helping people like you avoid the unnecessary consequences of a drunk driving conviction.
Potential DUI Penalties:
- Permanent Criminal Conviction
- DUI School
- DUI Classes
- Community Service Hours
- Vehicle Immobilization
- Ignition Interlock Devices
- Jail / Prison
- Driver's License Suspension
Subsequent convictions can result in stiffer penalties, such as prolonged incarceration and larger fines. If you were arrested for driving under the influence, the attorneys from Parks & Braxton, PA are prepared to help you avoid a conviction.
Read our blog to learn about DUI defense strategies and how the Criminal defense lawyers at Parks & Braxton, PA can help your case.
What Sets Us Apart from the Competition
At Parks & Braxton, PA, we are confident in our ability to represent your case. Our firm:
- Obtained the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell™, an AV® rating
- Was named to the "Top Florida Attorneys" Leaders Showcase in Newsweek
- Is available to help you 24/7, even on holidays, nights, and weekends
- Has faithfully served clients for nearly four decades
- Was featured on CNBC, CBS News, ABC News, Fox News, NBC News, and more
Contact Parks & Braxton, PA for a Free Consultation
Arrested for DUI? You are not alone. In 2010, 2,274 DUI convictions were obtained in Miami-Dade County. At Parks & Braxton, PA, we believe that a skilled DUI lawyer could have prevented many of these convictions. If you were arrested and are facing a possible DUI on your criminal record, call our office today at (305) 707-6707 to request a free evaluation of your case. Our Miami criminal defense lawyers have more than 38 years of combined legal experience. Let us put it to work for you!
Don't risk you future - contact us today!