Proven Miami DUI Attorneys
Your First Consultation is Free:
Call (305) 655-2900
At Parks & Braxton, PA, we know that DUI arrests involve more than meets the eye; you aren’t necessarily guilty just because you were arrested. We know how to defend DUI cases and win.
- We were named to the “Top Florida Attorneys” Leaders Showcase in Newsweek
- We’re available to help you 24/7, even on holidays, nights, and weekends
- We’ve obtained the highest AV® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- We offer a free, initial consultation to get you started
- We’ve been featured on CNBC, CBS News, ABC News, Fox News, NBC News, & more
- We have a 10/10 rating on Avvo
We Are Here to Help You Avoid DUI Penalties
If you’ve been arrested on suspicion of drunk driving in Florida, do not wait to secure legal representation. Without aggressive defense on your side, you could be facing penalties such as:
- Mandatory DUI school
- Community services hours
- Vehicle immobilization
- Ignition interlock device installation
- Jail / prison time
- Driver’s license suspension
- Permanent criminal record
Subsequent convictions can result in stiffer penalties, such as prolonged incarceration and larger fines. If you were arrested for driving under the influence, the attorneys from Parks & Braxton, PA are prepared to help you avoid a conviction.
Subsequent convictions can result in stiffer penalties, including prolonged incarceration and larger fines. If you were arrested for driving under the influence, our legal team is prepared to help you avoid a conviction. Call us at (305) 655-2900 to learn more.
Ready to fight your DUI? Call (305) 655-2900!
After an arrest, don’t assume all hope is lost. Our defense team has secured thousands of successful verdicts in court, and we may be able to do the same for you. We make ourselves available around the clock – including nights, weekends, and holidays – to defend you.
Now, more than ever, is the time to contact our trusted, proven team to help protect you in court. Without an experienced legal team on your side, you could find yourself facing hefty fines, serving jail time, and living with a permanent mark on your criminal record.